– These articles are both a theory and a practice of the heart,
– Is there an ideal order for reading in order to progress efficiently and surely onto the path you suggest we should follow? Elea says.
– Absolutely. Here it is (cf. below). It is meant for any new reader as well as for anyone who wants to go deeper into the topic. The intuitive mode can be very efficient too.
Theophile the Elder
An excerpt from Dialogs with Theophile the Elder
Sharing views with Elea
- The five elements of the Heart
The article relates to an initiation to meditation.
- The five points of the heart
There, we experience a journey of the soul through the points (chakras) up to the point that leads to a union with the Ultimate, point N° 10, which is situated at the top of the head.
Helps develop consciousness and being one’s own observer.
- A vision of the Infinite
Through the symbol, we can see the initiatory path the soul has to follow until the being reaches its goal. There, the importance of having a guide to help realise it is pointed out.
- Attraction of the Centre
Any person who has been initiated to meditation feels attracted by the Centre. Transmission is directly received from that Centre. How to experience it? By purifying and illuminating each point, each region successively. Love is the shortest and simplest way. With it, knowledge becomes superfluous, as do the recommended path through the points, and even the esoteric symbol.
Love sublimates every thing.
- Pure Love and Simplicity
Human love, spiritual love, cosmic love, divine or universal love.
What each point can offer after it has been purified and illuminated. Transforming one’s personality.
The proper way to meditate.
Living and communicating through the heart: an art to be practised on a daily basis.
Empathy and nonverbal communication.
To be enjoyed without reserve.
Freeing oneself from one’s inner complexities.
Communicating genuinely, in the here and now.
An issue that is at once wonderful and frightening.
Group meditation for the humankind: a complement to the various modes of communication.
Emerge from a deep meditation and shine out.
All the levels of prayer: an experience worth being made!
- Prayer of alpha to omega
Why do we need a spiritual Master?
Introducing to meditation and transmission.
- Praying and offering
Gratitude and grace.
- Prayer and faith
A prayer for the sick.
Where does our prayer start from? How does it work? Its efficiency.
Faith and gratitude.
- Prayer and the Word
The highest and subtlest prayer.
Prayer and love.
Our Masters’ prayer.
Pranahuiti – The Word.
- The way of love
Choosing between the Way of Love, the Way of the Will, or the Way of Knowledge.
The role suffering plays in our evolution.
Who are they?
The role they have to play.
- Death and meditation, part 1, dying to oneself
Deep meditation and light without luminosity.
Being dead to one self.
NDE: a near-death experience.
The various levels of consciousness.
- Death and meditation, part 2, NDE revelations
NDE and astral body, the joy, the death is transcended, no more fear, love is present.
The soul’s choices, the moment of the death, the free will.
- Death and meditation, part 3, consciousness: heart or brain?
Does consciousness endure during a heart-attack and stroke?
The meaning of life.
The world’s weft of light.
The universal prayer.
Kindness, benevolence and altruism.
Humanity will change.
List of others site texts:
- Becoming a mother
- Choosing his or her parents
- Pregnancy and environment
- Choosing one’s destiny
- Meditation and its effects on the brain
- Heart to heart ommunication and empathy
- Emotional empathy, five points of the heart
- Love, empathy and compassion
- Role of the heart, love and empathy
- Empathy and motherhood
- Empathy and compassion
- Positive thought
- The Soul at the Earth school
- How to tame one’s ego
- Releasing space within one self
- The Bhagavad Gita (The Song of the Beloved) – Presentation
- Understanding the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita
- Worship the Lord – Bhagavad Gita, Book XII, verse 13-19
- The devotee’s condition (Bhagavad Gita, Book XII, 13-14)
- Constant remembrance
- Raja-yoga or the Way of Love
- From one dimension to the other
- Like an inner music…
- Void:the centre of everythinga
- Yatra, a path of light
- Reading conditions
- Conducting meditation
- Sufferings and false memories as an indicator of one self
- Being fair
- Spiritual position and reading conditions
- Reading conditions : love and mirror effect
- Chakra and emotion
- Meditator, aspirant or disciple?
- The cosmic region
- Karma + akarma = vikarma
- Moments of grace
- At the heart of synchronicity
- The points resonate
- Divine resonance and spiritual resonance
- A good meditator, a good trainer
- La réalisation du soi
- La réalisation du disciple