On the way with Theophile the Elder
Every human being is a unique pathway to God.
« On this site, I propose an approach and an understanding of
of the spiritual and human sciences
through personal experience
to pass from the ordinary human to the realized human being.
You will find in these texts a study and commentary on the laws
governing our lives and our inner universe. »
Although I use knowledge, it is neither the object nor the goal of my articles.
I seek above all to invite the reader to go and find the resources that he or she carries.
I would like to solicit him from the inside, throughout the articles, so that he makes his own experiences
and thus access to what he really is.
I invite him to discover himself, to find the potential that lives within him.
“Knowledge given from the outside is much less effective
than that which is discovered from within, by oneself. “
And to use the example given by Kamlesh D. Patel in one of his speeches about the hatching of an egg:
“If an egg is broken by an external force, life ends, naturally.
If an egg is broken by an inner force, life begins.
Great things can come from within.”
Though ambitious this goal reflects the spiritual pursuit of a lifetime.
That is why I offer you a process for making the best use of the practical information,
the exercises … presented in the site.
I wish you a good reading and hope to see you in the articles to come.
In an idea of improvement, I invite you to share your remarks with me
by writing to email@example.com or by using the Contact form.
Theophile the Elder
In the form of exchanges, The dialogues with Theophile the Elder allow us to follow the initiation of Theophile the Younger and the teachings of Theophile the Elder.
Collection of texts from the pen and studies of Theophile the Elder.
This section includes audio and video recordings with their transcriptions as well as clips made from Theophile’s texts.
This tab refers to all the publications of the site since its creation until now, arranged by order, categories or themes.
Publications in the news
Videos on Hélène Peyret from April 2013 and visioconference of 10 April 2021Visioconference Through regular meetings over many years, Hélène and Patrick have developed a deep bond and complicity. To enable us to get to know the "Babuji scribe", as she defined herself,...
ThemeResearch on divine science Videos of the visioconferences The Heart in all his states of 2o june, 5 july and 14 november 2020The Heart in all his statesThis conference takes us into the depths of the heart and allows us to experience its different levels. Embark...
Transcription of the visioconference The Heart in all its states, Saturday 20 june 2020. Depths of the heart Last time I gave a lecture on uniqueness (tawhid) and this time I wanted to go a little more in the direction of the heart, the heart in all its states....
About this Site and the way to use it
Today, Theophile the Elder meets Elea.
– Good morning, Theophile. I’d like now to review your blog. For over six months now you have been writing articles on it and readers do appreciate the freshness of those dialogues between you and Theophile the Younger. Yet, they think the young man proves to be much too talented at times. He grasps everything right away, and he lives amazing and apparently simple experiences that yet are far from being obvious to other people.
– Actually, the writings and the exercises I suggest are to be worked on again on a regular basis. It would be ideal of course to be introduced and accompanied by a raja-yoga trainer. However, I’ll indicate a simple means to make the most of these writings.
– Is it even meant for a casual reader totally naïve in the field?
– Absolutely. Taking a close look at it, you’ll see that the blog is based on a few key articles I often refer to, and the links to which are always mentioned in the other texts.
– What about those links? The blog reads on a straight-line basis, so how to find one’s way?
– This blog is a bit different. The reader will have to come back to some articles following the procedure I’m going to give you.
It is important for readers too to make the inner experiences together with Theophile the Younger.
– How can we do that?
– By reading the texts slowly and calmly; by living the experience suggested with one’s eyes closed; by repeating it as often as necessary; and by writing down the fruit of such guided meditations as well as your feeling concerning that very moment. Each experience is unique and cannot, must not, be compared to any other experience.
– And practically?
– It would be good if someone could read the text aloud, in a heartfelt voice. The text has been written to carry a very specific vibration, which accompanies the spiritual experience.
– Can we record our own voice?
– That’s a good idea.
– In what order should the texts be read?
– Start with the one about the five points of the heart, when Theophile the Younger is being initiated. The Elder shows him the path his soul will follow until it reaches Point 10, the stage of Mergence.
– And then?
– You may continue with all the texts bearing the number “5”: they will let you gain access to the guiding thread of the blog. In every article, there are links referring to other articles in the blog or in the websites. The links are a precious help to understand and deepen the topics discussed. I recommend reading once the article before doing the “experimenting exercises” at the same time as Theophile the Younger. And as I said, keeping a diary of these experiences that could be repeated and thus evolve over time. Noting down one’s reflections and growing awareness after listening to a text or having an experience will always be a matter of interest.
– So it is a study blog, you are offering us, isn’t it?
– Exactly. I ask for seekers. I am convinced that an inner spiritual quest is fully effective. In that domain, consciousness comes before knowledge. These exercises are both a theory and a practice of the heart.
– Is there an ideal reading order for an efficient and definite progress in the path you propose?
– Absolutely. Next week I will advise a course that will help new readers as well as all those who want to go deeper into understanding the texts: “Further reading, as recommended by Theophile”.
Theophile the Elder
An excerpt from Dialogs with Theophile the Elder
Sharing views with Elea